M2Crypto is an open source Python cryptography and SSL toolkit. This product is an installer for M2Crypto which installs the M2Crypto source and DLLs into your Python installation.
Python is a popular object-oriented programming language that combines remarkable power with very clean syntax. Python is used in business, high-tech, science, education, government and many other fields.
M2Crypto offers the Python programmer the following:
- RSA, DSA, DH, HMACs, message digests, symmetric ciphers (including AES).
- SSL functionality to implement clients and servers.
- HTTPS extensions to Python's httplib, urllib and xmlrpclib.
- PKI functionality.
- Unforgeable HMAC'ing AuthCookies for web session management.
- FTP/TLS client and server.
- ZServerSSL: A HTTPS server for Zope.
- ZSmime: An S/MIME messenger for Zope.
Tell us your experience with M2Crypto Installer for Python 126.96.36.199
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
KDE Installer (src files) FREE This program is a installer for KDE sourcefiles. It compiles the code for you so as you need it. It's for UNIX like operating systems. programmed with python. Download
python-stablesort FREE python-stablesort is a back-port of the new Python 2.3 stable listsort algorithm to all Python versions (from 1.5.2 to 2.2.3). See the Project Home Page for more info. Download
cx_Freeze FREE cx_Freeze is a set of utilities for freezing Python scripts into executables using many of the techniques found in Thomas Heller's py2exe, Gordon McMillan's Installer and the Freeze utility that ships with Python itself Download